Monday 9 January 2012

Life Updates

Hello All -
How is 2012 going so far? For me very good. I crossed my fourth book off my 2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge list (although I had jumped the gun on 2 of them in December 2011) so that is coming along nicely. I challenged myself to read 50 books this year with my Goodreads challenge as well. I don't think that is overly ambitious, but I didn't want to have to revise down if life got too busy.

School started last week, but today was my first official day of classes. It's going to be hard work to do 3 courses, and work a full-time and part-time job as well, but I'm up for the challenge. The only unfortunate part is in times of papers and assignments due, I will most likely fall behind on my reading and TV shows. I'm currently about 6 weeks behind in all my normal TV shows, because I started watching the Vampire Diaries (holy different from the books!!!) and it's addicting.

I only have one outstanding review, and that is funny enough the secind Vampire Diaries book: The Struggle. I was given volumes 2 and four as well as the first two in The Return for christmas, so they will get picked up soon as well. Currently I am reading Delirium, which I also got for Christmas, and have been looking forward to for some time now.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know where I was these days! Happy 2012 to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment