Tuesday 17 April 2012

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver



Goodreads Summary: I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare, 
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.


Why I Read This Book: Did you read Delirium? If not, go get it now! If so, you know perfectly well why I read this book.


Review: Loved! This book was a little confusing for the first two chapters until I got the hang of the "then" and "now" bit. The book was super informative why being totally aloof at the same time. I was absorbed in it, if I hadn't been in the middle of exams it would have been a one sitting read, and even still studying all the time it only took me 3 days (BF does not understand how stopping reading a text book to read a book can be considered a 'break', BF is so silly). The twist and turns in this book were pretty surprising, and at first I was confused as Lena seemed so different, but it all came together as the book went on. I had pre-ordered this book, and then when it came I put off reading it because I was looking for a copy of 'Hana' and couldn't get one. I decided to read this anyway, does anyone who read Hana think I should have waited??

Anyway, I can't say much else without spoiling, but get your butt in gear an go get this book!

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment