Sunday 9 September 2012

Back in the (New York) Groove Starting Tomorrow

Or maybe not really New York at all, but hey a girl can dream.

I had the week off work for a 'stay-cation' and decided to take the week pretty much off the computer as well, so I haven't been updating my blog, tweeting, facebooking, or replying to emails. I know I have a few reviews in my inbox, but I will get to them soon. However, last night I tried to upload some new books to my Kobo and it wouldn't work... so maybe I might not get to do any reviews. Boo.

Anyway, I just didn't want anyone to think I died or anything - just enjoying some well deserved (IMO anyway!) time off! "See" you tomorrow! I have been reading at least, so I have some reviews to catch up on, and a wrap up post for August to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment