Wednesday 14 November 2012

Internet-less

Hi Everyone - I just wanted to give you a very quick update as I am at work right now! I have finally moved into my new place, but I have no internet! And worst of all we have no idea when we are going to be getting it! Since its a new building, they haven't set up the service and can't say when they will be able to! Argh! Very frustrating!!

Also, while moving I stepped on my ereader and broke it :*( Very Very Sad! I have bought a new one already, but I still feel bad for doing that to my old one (I loved her very much!)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know why I was MIA last week and into the foreseeable future!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Imma! Wow. Just discovered your blog and am so glad I did. You have so much going on here, so many recommendations. And I love your detailed reviews and ratings!

    Sorry for the moving difficulties...moving is such a Pain in the Butt. Good luck with that (:

    If you ever get around to it, I would love it if you could follow my own small, humble writing blog. In desperate need of members (:

    Thanks so much.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete