Thursday 7 November 2013

Catching Up On Some Reviews

Hello Everyone,

I know I said sometime in the summer not to expect me back for awhile! Unfortunately, I still am crazy busy and not getting enough reading done to be blogging lately, or even considered a book worm! Hoping that is going to change soon, as at the end of this month I won't be working 2 jobs anymore! I will be back in school, so I won't be where I used to be, but should still be picking up books a little more often!

I have quite a few reviews to catch up on again. I was posting 3 in each, but I didn't really like how that was going, so I'm going to do some separate, short ones to get caught up.

In other news, 5 things that are going on in my life that I can tell you about:

1) As I said, I will be going down to one job and back to school. People are very surprised about this, but I have quit my full time job! I will be working at the restaurant as much as possible, and will be taking 2014 to finish my MBA and am also going to complete a Masters Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Procurement. SO that will be a big change for me!

2) I joined a book club! Our first meeting was last week, and we read 'The Husband's Secret'. Our next book is The Glass Castle, which I already read, so I don't think I'll re-read it, but I like being a part of it. More on the Husbands Secret later.

3) Next week I am going on vacation!!!! Yay!! I can't wait. 8 days in Las Vegas will be a blast!!

4) I have hurt my back :( I'm actually in  a great deal of pain right now and had to give up my shift at BP tonight in favor of making a massage appt to see if I can get it fixed. Not good times.

5) And lastly, I am almost caught up on watching Dexter, we are set to watch S08E05 next, so I will soon get to find out how the season finale is do disappointing. Its still a good season, so it sucks to know it ends poorly. Oh well!

Anyway, over the next few days some book reviews will get posted, so take a look for them. Maybe there will be some you haven't read!

No comments:

Post a Comment